Can't change from ungraded when assigning to google classroom

Something’s not working the way it seems like it should.

When I assign a lesson to google classroom

I saw that I can not change from “Ungraded”

But I expected be able to change this to points so that it will show up in the google gradebook.

Here’s the link to the page, dashboard, or activity:

And here are some screenshots or a video:

You should be able to highlight “Ungraded” and type it in, if it’s the down arrow that’s not doing anything.

Hey Jeff,

Are you reporting a desmos bug or a google classroom bug? If its something desmos related, I can get in contact for more information.

If its google classroom related, you’ll probably get a better response reporting it to google!

I think it is a Desmos problem. If nothing else it is not working the way I expected. I can do a double check using what Daniel suggested, but this is not the normal way it works for me in Google.

Awesome, thanks! We’re working on providing more options for GC posting and that will hopefully be fixed soon. For now, you can always copy the assignment(using the Reuse post option from the Create button in the classwork tab), and set any options they want for the assignment, then delete the original

Thanks. That’s a good work around. I really appreciate the work you all are doing for the deeper integration into GCR.

Hi Jeff, I tried your method, and Classroom still does not let me change it to grade.
I guess I have to go back to the first method I was using. That is, I create the assignment in GC, then add the link of the activity using the “Add” button. This lets me grade the work. The only problem with this method is that if students login to the activity more than once and forget their user name, then they have to start from scratch.

I haven’t had any problems with changing to a score. You can’t click the arrow though. You have to click “Ungraded” so it highlights and change the score.

Thanks for your quick reply. I tried again and this time it worked. I highlighted and typed 100.
Thank you so much!