I am working on translating points/shapes in the coordinate plane. I want the students to sketch the line they will be translating across prior to doing the translation. I was able to figure out how to do it for horizontal lines using some other’s CL, but I cannot figure out how to do it for vertical lines. Slides 1-4 are my horizontal lines, slide 5 is where I am trying to figure out how to get it done with a vertical line. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Malgorzata_Demkow
(Malgorzata Demkow)
1
Malgorzata_Demkow
(Malgorzata Demkow)
2
Question answered on a different post using the following activity:
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| Checking student sketched line | 2 | 168 | October 31, 2024 | |
| CL Newsletter, February 2022 - A Better Way To Interpret Sketches | 0 | 160 | March 28, 2024 | |
| Checking a Graph/Sketch | 11 | 670 | February 11, 2025 | |
| Transfer student sketch | 2 | 1167 | November 9, 2022 | |
| Copy student sketch | 3 | 7728 | May 13, 2018 |