Combine graph slides into one slide

Not so much at the CL level, but what you can do is make a graph that is a combination of other graphs and bring all of the variables in with CL.

Are you looking for a way to combine graphs?

1 Like

That was my suggestion. It’s just a rather complex set of graphs it seems.

1 Like

I posted my original question on the Desmos Facebook page. Steven Phelps was able to share code that worked for me. It’s actually for a calculus class where students, in non-covid times, do a project where they construct a 3-D image out of card board and calculate the volume using calculus. Here is how I set up a sample for the other calculus teacher. She is set up the full project, but we were stuck on this piece. graph slide at a time for Amy • Activity Builder by Desmos

Is there a way to do combine students individual graphs, built slide by slide, inside activity builder?

Are you trying to combine all of the graphs of a single student into a single graph or all of the students in a class into a single graph? Both are most likely possible but the limitations will vary.

Actually, I finally figured it out!

I want to combine all of one student’s work into a graph at the end of an activity builder.

Here’s the code I used:

#use the last graph as a background for this graph.
#note that I’ve turned off the grid & axes in the graph for this component
background: layerStack(graphLayer(Graph1.calculatorState),graphLayer(Graph2.calculatorState),graphLayer(Graph3.calculatorState),graphLayer(Graph4.calculatorState),graphLayer(Graph5.calculatorState),graphLayer(Graph6.calculatorState))

#copy over the bounds of the previous graph so that it’ll look the same here.
bounds: Graph1.bounds

Thank you SO much for such a prompt response!