Create a Class Table Using Aggregate

I am trying to create a single table of all of the data entered from my students. I have found (and copied) many activities where the students data is graphed onto a single graph, but none where a single table lists the class data. Here is my activity. Need help on Slide 3:
https://teacher.desmos.com/activitybuilder/custom/5fb93ee28f4ffc0d70e8f1df

Tables need to have their cells filled individually, so you could do it. It’s just a little more tedious. (I saw a trick from @Jay on Facebook where you hold Alt, click and drag a number of lines and you’re able to type the same thing for multiple lines at once.) You also need to already have enough rows “open” to accommodate all the data depending on the number of students.

Here’s how you can access your aggregate lists in graph1 to populate your table in slide 3:

cellContent(1,1): `${graph1.number(`A[1]`)}`
cellContent(2,1): `${graph1.number(`A[2]`)}`...

cellContent(1,2): `${graph1.number(`B[1]`)}`
cellContent(2,2): `${graph1.number(`B[2]`)}`...

Thanks Daniel for taking the time to help. I like your thinking but am getting an error. When I input your “cellContent” code, I get a Sink Error: It says, “Sink “cellContent” expects a latex but got a number.”

I edited my activity to try and get a class table from the inputted Graph (graph1) as you were suggesting (see new slide 5). My original plan was to actually get a class table from their first input on Slide 3. My plan was for them to see all of the data in a table and ask if they can see a trend/relationship. The expected answer would be “maybe” but then I was going to have them plot their input in the graph (slide 4) and then they learn it is easier to see a trend on a graph rather than a big long table. Regardless, if we can get a table created with all of the students input, I can figure out how to go from there.

Thanks again for any help you can provide.
https://teacher.desmos.com/activitybuilder/custom/5fb93ee28f4ffc0d70e8f1df

Oops. Put surround each with ${ }. I edited it above too.

That did it! Thanks so much!
Chris

Here is the final product if anyone is interested:

2 Likes