Here’s the temporary home for the third computation layer webinar:
We’ll look into more accessible locations eventually but for now you can count on them being housed here.
Webinar #3 - Aggregation (+ surprise guest)
- Learn how to take student inputs and compile them into a list.
- Learn different ways of displaying the class data for students to see on their own screens.
- Make use of the brand new Desmos Statistics tools!
Special Guest - Justin Brennan
- Make your own graphing stories by uploading a video of your choice and utilizing a sketch component
- Take it a step further. Teach your students valuable graph skills by having them graph the stories using functions.