Multiple self check table entry

I am having my struggling remote students write the equation of a linear equation from a graph in slope intercept form using a table.
So the fill the the table with the y-intercept, the slope, then finally they write the equation

I made it self checking, so I want it to accept equations that look like y=x+3 and y=1x+3. I can’t seem to figure out how to put in two correct answers for a table. Right now I have this:

cellContent(1,3): when table1.cellContent(1,2)=1:white_check_mark:” otherwise “:x:
cellContent(2,3): when table1.cellContent(2,2)=-2:white_check_mark:” otherwise “:x:
cellContent(3,3): when table1.cellContent(3,2)= y=1x-2:white_check_mark:” otherwise “:x:

correct=
table1.cellContent(1,2)=1 AND
table1.cellContent(2,2)=-2 AND
table1.cellContent(3,2)=y=x-2or table1.cellContent(3,2)=y=1x-2

correct: correct
initialCellContent(3,2):y=

Better to use evaluations than latex matching. You can also use “this” to refer to the current component, and making variables for answer checks makes using correctness in multiple places a little cleaner:

check1= this.cellNumericValue(1,2)=1
check2= this.cellNumericValue(2,2)=-2

#a function from student input
f=simpleFunction(this.cellContent(3,2))

#this evaluates the function at a few values
#meaning the form the equation was written is irrelevant
check3= f.evaluateAt(0)=-2 and f.evaluateAt(2)=2

cellContent(1,3): when check1 “:white_check_mark:” otherwise “:x:
cellContent(2,3): when check2 “:white_check_mark:” otherwise “:x:
cellContent(3,3): when check3 “:white_check_mark:” otherwise “:x:

correct: check1 and check2 and check3

Awesome, thank you so much, that makes so much more sense and will help in a lot of my other activities

Also, I didn’t explain… simpleFunction creates a function from input that is in either function notation or “y=”, or an expression, so it won’t accept any form (e.g. standard form of a line).

I typically use initialLatex: `y=` as the input prompt when I’m going to use simpleFunction, less errors from students not writing it in that form.