Verify values in a table are correct

I made a table. Kids will input values. How do I give them feedback to check that their answers are correct? I am new to the computation layer and trying to teach myself how to use it. Any help you could give would be appreciated. Thanks.

https://teacher.desmos.com/activitybuilder/custom/6043c4496054e30d62c0b78b

Is there something that’s not working? Or are slides 3 and 4 not yours? If not yours, look at my next post.
The only feedback for those I can give is for table T1300A on Slide 4 you have:

...when a1 and not(isBlank(this.cellContent(1,3))) "đź‘Ť"...

and not(isBlank(this.cellContent(1,3))) is redundant because a1 requires an entry in cell(1,3) to be true.

Generally for giving feedback in a table, I like to use cellSuffix for short numeric answers that can be represented as terminating decimals:
For student answers in column 2:

cellSuffix(1,2): when isBlank(this.cellContent(1,2)) or cellHasFocus(this.cellContent(1,2)) ""
when this.numericValue(1,2)=targetNumberHere "âś…"
otherwise "❌"

Repeat for each cell changing the row number and target answer.

1 Like

Thanks for getting back to me. I want the cell input to be an expression like 222 or 5^2. I think I know what to do when it’s a number value. How do I identify the input when it is an expression and not a number?

You probably want countNumberUsage. Check out this post (you can still use numericValue instead of evaluateAt):