Ask Student to Explain Disabled?

I feel like I’ve come across this before but I can’t remember exactly.

I’ve placed a Sketch component below a Multiple Choice with Explain Prompt and in so doing my Explain Prompt is simply disabled by Desmos. Surely this can’t be intended behaviour?

Any thoughts on this would be most welcome!

Hello community. I’m new to using Desmos and ran into an old post. I am getting the same bug. I want to use three components on a slide. First component uses a note to introduce a question. Second component has multiple choice options. Third component is an empty note that uses computation layer to present answer after multiple choice option is submitted. The second component “Ask student to explain their answer” textbox works when only two components are present. However, the textbox is disabled and grayed out after I add a third component. I’m not sure if there is a way to fix this within the computation layer of the second component. My thought is to open the multiple choice component and within the computation layer type something like “showExplain: enabled” but this throws a flag as invalid code. Hoping that someone can please guide me in the right direction.