Card Sort: Creating a story to match a graph

Hello! I am attempting to create a card sort where students have to create a story (on screen 3) based on a graph that they can’t find a matching story for (on screen 2). I want the CL to reflect that as long as they have grouped all the cards (either correct or incorrect) they should be able to see the graph on screen 3 that the student matched up to the “I’ll Make Up My Own Story!”. I hope that makes sense! Here is the link to the activity. Thanks for your help!

I don’t think you can do this. I’d make a multiple choice for the next slide. “Which was the left over card?”

If I understand correctly, you’re asking whether screen 3 can show whichever graph the student paired with the “I’ll Make Up My Own Story!” card on screen 2, regardless of whether or not that is the “right” graph to pair with that card. If that’s the case, I agree with Daniel; I don’t think you can do that.

Otherwise, I’d say you could use the hidden sink to display or hide the graph depending on whether or not the card sort matched your Key