cellSuffix Issue

I’m having trouble getting cellSuffix to work on slide 38. I found the problem but do not understand why calling upon a variable within a graph is not allowing cellSuffix to work?? Here is the activity. [IM3 Performance Task w/ Correctness] Graphing in Transformational Form • Activity Builder by Desmos Here is a pdf of my findings so far. PDF
Thank you for your help!!! :slight_smile:

It looks like you haven’t published with the code in the PDF, so difficult to troubleshoot. Maybe publish and repost?

Here is the activity. Are you able to open it? [IM3 Performance Task w/ Correctness] Graphing in Transformational Form • Activity Builder by Desmos

Here is the pdf! Desmos CellSuffix Question|386x500

Did you find the problem? It seems to work for me.

The problem is not solved. cellSuffix will not work because on slides 4 - 9, I have a conditional statement based on whether the variable “c” = 1. Just not sure what is happening.

I copied it and previewed. I did change ONE thing - i put that conditional on its own line. But then I got slide 4 to tell me it’s correct, paged to slide 38 and entered the password, and I have a green checkmark for slide 4.

Isn’t that the problem?