Checking Correctness of Table Entries

I am hoping someone can help me fix my code in order to have a student’s table value entries show up as correct (with a checkmark) on the teacher dashboard. I have managed to do this for all of my multiple choice questions, however I would also like to do it for the numerical values the students enter into a table.

Here is my attempted code:

figure1number = table1.cellNumericValue(1,1)
figure2number = table1.cellNumericValue(1,2)
figure3number = table1.cellNumericValue(1,3)

correct = when (figure1number =15)
and (figure2number = 17)
and (figure3number = 19)
otherwise 0

Thank you in advance for your help!

Your conditional for correct doesn’t have a result for the when part. If you want it to be a Boolean, get rid of the when and otherwise 0.

Daniel,

Thank you for your response. This did fix my code, however it still does not show the checkmark in the dashboard if the table entries are correct. Is this possible? Currently it only shows a “dot” to mark that a response has been inputed, but not checkmark or “x” to denote an incorrect entry.

If you know of any work arounds for this please let me know. I apologize in advance, this is my first time using these measures.

Thanks!

I’m not well versed in that, but I’ve seen posts that certain things should be marked as read only, like graphs or (if you require a student to explain an answer) an explanation.