Change the Rise/Run in the Interactive Graph

Does anyone know how to change the Rise over Run in the slides that start at 12 and go to 22? Currently it looks like run first and then rise. I am trying to re-type the general equation so the Rise goes from the initial or Black point directly to a point above it, and then a line that shows the run across to the top point of the graph.

Link is attached.
I appreciate any insight into this. Or if anyone has an activity that draws the Rise from the Initial Point and then the Run at the top as students drag the point.
Sincerely,
Mercedes

Slope: Rise Over Run

Take a look at screen 12. Is that what you are thinking?

YES EXACTLY!!! THAT IS ABSOLUTELY WHAT I WANT THE STUDENTS TO SEE!
Can you share with me what you did, so I can try and replicate this, so when students manipulate the graphs on slides 13-22, and they view it in this manner as well?
Very appreciative.
Mercedes

It took a few steps

1. Edit the equations and domains in the “New loops” folder (lines 24-27; see screenshot 1)
  2. Edit the point where the the rise and run annotations meet from (x+a, y) to (x, y+b) (line 6)
  3. Change the the location of the labels (lines 12-13; see screenshot 2)

I’m not sure if the line numbers will match up to the graphs on the other screens.

I really appreciate your help. I will try your suggestions and see where I can go from here.
Thanks again for taking the time to look at these.
Mercedes