Desmos Geometry - Explore Secant relationships (angles in, on, outside of circle)

Hi there!

I’m trying to create an exploration activity where students can explore these theorems:

I’ve been able to construct a circle with secants and have the intersecting angle labeled automatically. What I’m looking for now is a way to label the measure of the intercepted arcs. In the activity below, this is slide 2. Can anyone help?

In addition, I keep getting an error that the slide is in degrees but the activity is in radians. Anyone know how to change the activity to degrees? This is for a Geometry course.

Thank you!

I’d love to know how to label arcs, too.

To change the activity to degrees, click on the name of your activity when you’re in Activity Builder and change the setting in the bottom-left corner:

I found a workaround to labeling the arcs. I created the central angles and hid them, but then pulled the (rounded) angle measures to label the arcs.

Intersecting Chords

Just FYI, something weird happens when a point nears/lands on the point where your label is (i.e. the orange segments).