Desmos is Hiring!

We’re looking for people to join us in our mission to help every student learn math and love learning math.

Applications are now open for Interaction and Lesson Developers! Spread the word, y’all.

2 Likes

Hi Jay!

I recently applied for the product support manager position, but haven’t heard anything.
Hi Jay!

I recently applied for the product support manager position, but haven’t heard anything.

Any response would be great!

Thank you,

Kyle Greenholt

Thank you,

Kyle Greenholt

Thanks for the info! Any plans for part time work in the future?

The positions don’t mention hours (part-time vs full-time) or salary/benefits. I know I’ve had colleagues not wanting to spend the time applying without knowing this information. Is it posted somewhere? Thank you.

1 Like

Not currently, but we’ll keep you posted.

1 Like

I was also interested in these topics before I went and applied! Looking forward to your reply Jay!

This would be awesome, but I would hate to leave my classroom!

1 Like

I would love this!

image001.jpg

image004.jpg

Yes, that would be great if there was a part-time (paid or not) way to work on collaborating to develop activities. Is there any vehicle out there for this? I’ve heard about some Desmos summer events for teachers, is that an avenue to get involved in activity collaboration?

Hi Jay,
The Lesson Developer position says Remote (United States).
Is it possible for international applicants (Canada) to apply for this posting?
Thanks!

I love it when people hit reply all to an email that is sent out by a massive company

“It takes the smartest individuals to realize there’s always more to learn” Fallout 3

Raymond Meeker
7th grade advanced math and science
Room 101
Pierce Middle School
5145 Hatchery Rd, Waterford Twp, MI 48329
(248)674-0331

NOTICE: This e-mail (and any attachments) may contain PRIVILEGED OR CONFIDENTIAL information and is intended only for the use of the specific individual(s) to whom it is addressed. It may contain information that is privileged and confidential under state and federal law. This information may be used or disclosed only in accordance with law, and you may be subject to penalties under law for improper use or further disclosure of the information in this e-mail and its attachments. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the person named above by reply e-mail, and then delete the original e-mail. Thank you.

Hey Raymond!

If you’re getting all of these replies as emails, it might be because you have your notification settings set to email you updates and are watching (have alerts turned on) for the Announcements category as these are public replies in a forum topic.

1 Like

Hi Matthew,

We aren’t accepting international applications for the Lesson Developer posting. Thanks for reaching out.

Hi Laura,

Both positions are full-time positions. In terms of salary, it’s not 100% uniform, and depends a bit on a variety of factors. Our aim is to be competitive with other positions in education.

Hope this helps.
Shelley

Hi,

Would the interaction developer position be open for international applications? (if not, would there be a plan in the future?)

I build a lot of lessons in Desmos. I love learning and teaching math.

Before I taught, I worked as a systems analyst and test manager for project management.

I don’t know if I should apply.

Marc

I don’t work for Desmos, but if you like it and you want the job, you should apply!

sounds good. I at least would like to explore that possibility. I have always wanted to design curriculum.

Marc

Hi Jinsol. Yes, we would consider international applications for the interaction developer position.

Thank you for the reply!