I was planning in making class survey, then ask the students to make a dotplot by dragging movable points from a “box” of points. I can make all the movable dots easily but I have no idea how to make them stack up. Can this be done?
It’s not an unlimited number of points (and new points need to be made manually) but it should be performing enough as long as you know how many point lhs you’ll need.
I’m trying to build a moveable dot plot similar to this one that you’ve created here, but every time I try to change one of the parameters everything goes haywire. I’d like to have ~50 moveable dots, all located at (-13,5) on a graph that goes from X:[-14,14] and Y[-0.5,15]. Is that possible? If I need to make additional points myself, I’m happy to follow what you do and scale from there.