Points not calculating for students

I have this activity and on slides 2, 4, 11, and 12, when the students click through the steps, I want it to give them a point on the lesson score slide at the end. When I preview it, it works fine but now my students are doing the activity and it is not calculating. I don’t know what I did wrong.

I don’t see any issues. It worked in preview mode and I also gave it a test run as a student and received points when I clicked on the last option.

Thanks. I don’t know what to do. It works for me in preview mode but is giving no credit to my students. I sat online with one of them yesterday and watched him click it and it still did not give him credit.

I should have done this before, but I looked at the code for the last slide and saw something that may have affected the outcome. For the multiple choice parts, you are using conditional to determine a 1 or a 0, but there were some extra braces and quotation marks that aren’t needed. Try this for example 1:

cellContent(3,2):
when (MultiStep1.isSelected(1) or MultiStep1.isSelected(2) or MultiStep1.isSelected(3) or MultiStep1.isSelected(4) or MultiStep1.isSelected(5) or MultiStep1.isSelected(6)) "1"
otherwise "0"