Relating Expressions & Their Graphs (OUR Algebra I 10.3) • Activity...

Hey! Is there a question that goes with this link?

YES…so sorry!! I was working for like 5+ hours last night before I decided to send a message on this forum and accidentally hit the “reply” before I even put my question in!

Question: is there a way to make the boxes for the x-intercepts interchangeable so that students can put either value in the box and still get it correct? One of my colleagues sent me another activity where either zero can be entered but the code looks pretty challenging for me (I just started yesterday). Here is the link: Factoring Practice (Self-Checking) • Activity Builder by Desmos

Here is my most updated lesson based on an Open Up lesson for Algebra: Relating Expressions & Their Graphs (OUR Algebra I 10.3) • Activity Builder by Desmos

Is this what you’re looking for? I edited the table CL in slide 2. I also made variables for each cell so I didn’t have to keep using cellNumericValue over and over. Note: you can also use “this” instead of “table1” because it’s the component you’re in. Makes things easier if you’re copying slides.

Thanks SO MUCH!! This is perfect; my students and I thank you for your help! I’m pretty sure I edited the rest of the slides correctly but you’re welcome to take a look if you have the time. This is amazing…you made my night:)

[Relating Expressions & Their Graphs (OUR Algebra I 10.3) • Activity Builder by Desmos]

1 Like