Aggregate multiple lists and then calculate mean

I want students to input 3 numerical values on one screen. I want CL to make a histogram of all the data for all the students and then I want the mean of everything.

I have figured out how to make a histogram out of 1 set of inputs (by creating a list called N). Is there a way to merge all three of my inputs into one big list and one big histogram?

And I know how to get the mean of 1 list and have it displayed as a horizontal line on a graph using y=mean(N) but I also want it to display the numerical value.

Removing my comment because of a better solution.
See cwinske’s post below.

I saw that and was very overwhelmed by it! I also saw another solution that was posted along with the one you shared but I am not able to get it to work for me. I am very new to all this. I appreciate your help. I will look into what you sent a little more and see if I can figure it out.

The concatenation of lists from that link could now be replaced by using the join function. Is this what you’re looking for?

1 Like

Yes! This is amazing! So simple and it works perfectly. Thank you so much. I searched for a long time today and didn’t see any mention of a “join” function but as a newbie, maybe I just didn’t even know what exactly to be looking for. Thank you SO much!

Ha! I keep forgetting about new features.

No worries! I really appreciate you taking time to try to help me. Take care!