Can anybody Help with this activity

Where should the cells for "Your Response"s be carried from? I’m kind of lost.

In general, to set table2 content to table1’s content:

cellContent(1,2): table1.cellContent(3,4)

now I am lost too,

which slide are you referring to and which input

slide 10, z value?

Z- value needs to be calculated

Go into slide 10. Look at the graph, KEY. In the folder, “points D and E”, I have calculations for z values for D and E. If there’s a mistake, it’s there.

For slide 12, I need to know where those values (for the “Your Responses” column) should be imported from, but gave a general example of how to do it yourself.

Yeah, for the graph, I don’t see the issue. Calculations should be fine, although again it should be Ax+By+Cx-D=0, so maybe you miscalculated your example.

For the tables, I’m getting contradictory requests. Do you want prior student responses imported there? Or do you want them to enter answers and then check against what’s in the Teacher Moves? In which case, I need to calculate the parametric below. How is this calculated? Because I don’t want the issue of the -D again.

I want them to enter answers and then check against what’s in the Teacher Moves

Hello Daniel,
d value is corrected can you help me with other slides. We are almost done.
I included activity with changes.

https://teacher.desmos.com/activitybuilder/custom/600c424a718797407e17e7e8?collections=5fbe6ebcf1ee710d79747e13

|
Vectors - ShoeBox Project • Activity Builder by Desmos
teacher.desmos.com
|

• | - |

For Slide 10’s vector equation, you can use countNumberUsage to check if certain numbers are used, but there’s no way to check if they’re in any particular order or format. It also gets too complicated to check for duplicate values with 6 values (i.e. a, b, c, x, y, z).

I added parametric equation checking into the graph. (I deleted the one on slide 8 because the one on slide 10 is all that’s necessary. The other slides will refer to the same graph, and it won’t slow things down as much.)

D is positive, I double checked and your formulas are working now. Also the values are rounded to 2 decimal places.

I want them to enter answers and to be checked against the teacher’s moves

The teacher moves equations (j(t) and k(t)) are in the Parameteric Equations folder in Slide 10 with checking of student functions (j_1(t) and k_1(t)). I may have made a mistake initially, but it should be fixed now.

I can’t correct slide 10. The CL code available won’t allow me to.

For slide 12, try putting “x=”. (I thought that’s what you’d want based on what you entered for z.) If not, I’d need to use simpleFunction instead of parseEquation.

just switch to reflect y input so there is no “x=”

Slide 12 should work now. (You might consider changing the first column to “x=”, “y=”, and “z=”, then changing the z equation to just t.)

I can’t grade vector equations because the notation isn’t really supported in the calculator. It’s too unwieldy to even see if they use the right numbers, and you wouldn’t know if they were the right order or format.