Make My Challenge slides in French

Hi,

I translated the Multiplying Integers activity (by the Desmos team) to French. Since I do not have access to the Make My Challenge component, I am wondering if it would be possible for anyone who has access to help me out.

I am happy to provide the translated text.

Here is the link to the English version: Multiplying Integers • Activity Builder by Desmos

Hi @SAchkar. I’d be happy to modify the Challenge Creator component if you’ll provide the exact text you want on each screen. I don’t speak any French.

I can modify the English version, but I don’t know if you are able to copy over slides that come with the Challenge Createor component, so it might be safer to send me the French version you have. Alternatively, you could copy all of your slides over to the version I would be modifying.

Hi @sergeballif ,
Here is the exact text I am looking for.

I tried to make it as clear as possible so please feel free to let me know if it’s not. Some of it is to be done on the screen itself and some must be done in the CL. I suggest you copy paste the text as this way you won’t need to worry about the French accents.

I included the link to the French version on the first slide. Let me know if you’d like me to make you a co-editor if it’s easier that way.

Thank you so much for offering your help!

Here’s my attempt: [Copy of] La Multiplication des Nombres Entiers • Activity Builder by Desmos

@sergeballif Thanks for this. I highly appreciate it!!

Would it be possible to make the following changes?:

• Replace “Solve the Challenge” with “Résous le Défi” in the title after they give value to the cards?
  • Disactivate the images in the feedback of the graph (unclick them) so that they don’t overlap with the French feedback input?

Again, thank you so much for al your help!

I believe I successfully made the changes.

Thank you once again!