MC Redirect/Hiding Slides

I’ve spent some time looking for an answer to this, but couldn’t find one (I apologize if I just didn’t look long enough)…I was wondering if there was a way to code a multiple choice question so that the selection takes the student to a specific slide in the activity. For example, I am giving students the option of two different activities to complete, but they only need to choose one. I would like them to select the activity using the multiple choice, and then have them redirected to the slide where that activity starts. If that’s not possible, is it possible to hide the slides that they won’t need (the activity not chosen)?

Thanks for any and all help!!!

There’s no way to currently jump to a particular slide (though it has been requested). You can’t hide a slide itself, but you can hide individual components with the hidden: sink, or use a coverText in the main CL (next to “Teacher Tips”).

Thanks! I will put a cover text saying “This slide is for Activity A. Proceed to the next slide”
You guys are awesome!

If you set your cover button label (I don’t remember the sink) to “”. There won’t be a button for them to click into the slide as well.