Unpublish Activity

Can we unpublish an activity after publishing it? I can’t seem to find an option for it and did a search for this question but no luck.

I don’t believe this is an option. When you publish an activity, it’s like you are saving a final version of the activity that is ready to be assigned to your students. If you are working on an unpublished activity, it is still saved as a draft (which is probably why your title doesn’t appear in the activity list). Unless I’m missing something, I don’t see any issues with publishing the activity in between your time working on creating it. If you don’t want others to see the activity, you can always mark it as private.

Ah yes. Thank you for the advice. I was avoiding it because I wasn’t able to edit unpublished stuff while working on iPad. But I went straight to regular computer and it does let me edit published activities.

Edit: Yea I just doubled check just incase. If I’m on Safari on an iPad, it does not let me edit published activity by clicking on “edit your activity” nor does it show “edit draft” after publishing. But if I’m on a regular computer, it does let me do that, and the “edit draft” option is also available as well.