Hide objects from graphlayer

Is there a way to use the graphlayer where you are taking the graph from a previous component as the background, but hide a specific object from that previous graph or a folder of objects?

Right now, I just added a button to hide/unhide the object on the following screen. But would prefer if the user didn’t have to see it at all.

I’ve been chasing my tail on this one for a bit.

1 Like

I’m guessing your graph is complex. I think the only way would be to use the CL to pull over individual elements you want in the new graph.

1 Like

It looks like graphlayer just takes a picture of the graph state, updating in real time as you update the original. I tested this with a draggable point on both graphs. It’s only draggable on the original. So it is not independently interactive from the original.

1 Like

I made a whole-screen graph component so that students can upload their own image. Then I have a polygon tool that acts as an image cropper for the graphing component on the next page. I found a workaround for my particular purposes (invisible draggable points).

I figured there would be no way to pull-in a student-uploaded image which is why I had to use graph layer.

1 Like