How to get different values in slides for different students

Dear Sir,
As an Example i have created this file.

When i send the link to students since all of them have same numbers inside they discuss the answers with their fellow students and are submitting the answers.

Is it possible in desmos teacher, when i send the link each student will get different numericals in the slide

Example in side 1 one student may be seeing 2822 another student should be seeing 2921
third student should be seeing 81*89 ie in a class of 50 students no two students should have the same numbers in the slide.

and when they submit the answer ,will desmos calculate the answer and check their answer and tell them weather they answered correctly or not. so that they can repeat the process until they get it right.

Can some one help me on one slide how to do that.

I made a copy and added some code to slide 1 of your activity. Check both the note component and the input component.

1 Like

I copied and pasted your code exactly into my new slide and it keeps having an error.

Screen Shot 2021-08-19 at 1.30.29 PM
Screen Shot 2021-08-19 at 1.30.35 PM

That error message is saying to name the component. Click the blue button on the screen that you were on to close the CL screen. This will show you the screen where you can edit and add components. This is where you can name components, as shown in the image below.