Subtitle Graph/Feedback Inconsistencies

This is a portion of an activity I have practically gutted and started over again. All correct checks are working perfectly for the dashboard check marks (they have to get a total of 5 correct on the practice slides).

Most asynchronous work I assign I also put feedback at the top of the slides in the subtitle. It checks a hidden table on each slide and gives a smiley face when it’s is correct and defaults to an X if it is wrong or hasn’t been attempted. It usually works perfectly, but lately I have noticed glitches when trying to pull a value from a graph component.

It seems to be happening when there are more than 1 graph that is getting checked. All subtitles in this link have the same coding except for slide 3 which has less slides it is checking. Slide 3’s subtitle works perfectly, while the others do not. However, if you scroll through the slides, after viewing slide 3, all of a sudden the subtitles on the other slides will appear as they are supposed to.

Here’s the link to the page, dashboard, or activity: [Copy of] Exponent Rules Exploration Practice • Activity Builder by Desmos

Thank you so much!
Trevor

Maybe try quotes (for strings) instead of backticks (for latex) in your subtitle, since undefined answers can often break latex and may be why it’s not displaying until you visit the other slides.

Good thought! I tried it but it didn’t seem to make a difference.