This is a portion of an activity I have practically gutted and started over again. All correct checks are working perfectly for the dashboard check marks (they have to get a total of 5 correct on the practice slides).
Most asynchronous work I assign I also put feedback at the top of the slides in the subtitle. It checks a hidden table on each slide and gives a smiley face when it’s is correct and defaults to an X if it is wrong or hasn’t been attempted. It usually works perfectly, but lately I have noticed glitches when trying to pull a value from a graph component.
It seems to be happening when there are more than 1 graph that is getting checked. All subtitles in this link have the same coding except for slide 3 which has less slides it is checking. Slide 3’s subtitle works perfectly, while the others do not. However, if you scroll through the slides, after viewing slide 3, all of a sudden the subtitles on the other slides will appear as they are supposed to.
Here’s the link to the page, dashboard, or activity: [Copy of] Exponent Rules Exploration Practice • Activity Builder by Desmos
Thank you so much!