Using correct - used someone else's example but not showing a tick

Hi. I have used someone else’s example to create a self marking activity with tables to allow multiple answers (I’m aware there’s other ways but just learning at the moment and this seemed my easiest / quickest option)
I can’t get the tick to show on the teacher screen when the answers are all correct.
Here’s the code:

cellContent(1,3):when table1.cellNumericValue(1,2)=77 “Correct” OTHERWISE “Try again”
cellContent(2,3):when table1.cellNumericValue(2,2)=113 “Correct” OTHERWISE “Try again”
cellContent(3,3):when table1.cellNumericValue(3,2)=257 “Correct” OTHERWISE “Try again”
cellContent(4,3):when table1.cellNumericValue(4,2)=293 “Correct” OTHERWISE “Try again”

isCorrect = table1.cellNumericValue(1,2)=77 and table1.cellNumericValue(2,2)=113 and table1.cellNumericValue(3,2)=257 and table1.cellNumericValue(4,2)=293

correct: isCorrect

Activity here: Slide 3 is this code but used it on other slides too.

You need to have readOnly: true in the sketch component so that it is ignored when the dashboard checks for correctness.

All component types that students could potentially interact with must have either a correct sink or readOnly: true for a checkmark on the dashboard. Text inputs and explain prompts will not allow you to get checkmarks, only dots at best, though they will still show X’s for incorrect answers.

1 Like