CL Penny Circles Activty

How can I create penny circles like screen 3 in this activity? This component haven’t got scripts and this is’nt look like any component in the CL.
Here is the activity link: Penny Circle • Activity Builder by Desmos

You can copy that slide when in preview mode (Ctrl-C or the button in the upper left), and paste it into your own activity. Doesn’t look like you can edit the component at all, but you can still use it as is.

1 Like

Thank you, I am gonna(wanna) create that component from zero. I looked CL documentation and I am not found anything that I can use to create that component. So do you have any idea to create that component from zero?
How they created this component?

It’s a Desmos activity, so they have access to features that aren’t available to general users. I don’t think you could replicate exactly that with the currently available features.

With a combination of draggable images and an equation of a circle you could create a facsimile of it, but I doubt you could recreate the physics of the coin movement/avoidance all that easily.

1 Like

That’s a custom element that’s not even a graph, image, or sketch. No dice, unfortunately.

1 Like

Yeah, you definitely right. I know programming. So I thought that can I use external codes like Geogebra (with JS). But there was no option for this.
So I have to copy this component if I wanna use that component. Or I can facsmile of it. But it couldn’t animation include.
Thank you for your helps.

1 Like