Gray Check (Dashboard)

Hi,

I made this activity with random numbers. I can’t seem to get the gray checkmark on the teacher dashboard for the first two screens. I thought what I wrote on the input was ok, but I guess not.

https://teacher.desmos.com/activitybuilder/custom/5ec89b7c42a2c814ee0dfcf9

Type readOnly: true in the graph area.

Thanks a lot! I completely forgot about that.

I have Desmos activity that correctly displays the check box in the teacher dashboard when the student enters the correct answer in a Math Input component (via CL code that sets correct:).

However if I click the box “Ask student to explain their own answer” in that Math Input component, the check box is no longer displayed in the teacher dashboard when the student enters the correct answer. As a work-around, if I create an additional text input component in the same screen, the check also does not appear.

Is this a bug, or is there something I do not understand? Can anyone think of a work-around?

It’s not a bug. It’s expected that a student explanation needs to be read. So, a dot will appear on the dashboard if everything else meets correctness conditions, but indicates you still have something that requires teacher interaction.

Thank you for the speedy response - makes sense.