Teacher Dashboard Not Showing Check When Correct

I can’t get the teacher dashboard to display a check on the second screen when the points the student enters are correct… I adapted this from another activity I found… I must have not edited their code correctly… Any help is appreciated!

Activity

Hi, I think it’s working now with a couple small adjustments:

• I added readOnly: true to graph7 since it doesn’t need to be checked for correctness
  • table3 was looking at graph6 for correctness, so I switched it to graph7
  • The calculator for graph7 was looking at points (x1, y1), (x2, y2), and (x3, y3) to see if they satisfied the inequalities. These are three of the draggable points that were defined on screen 1, so I changed it to (x5, y5), (x6, y6), and (x7, y7).

Hope that helps!

PS - I got very turned around when I was sorting out the third bullet point and reorganized and edited some of the calculator expressions for each graph. Let me know if I accidentally broke anything, and I’ll be happy to make repairs!

The checkmark is working! Thanks so much. The only thing that isn’t working is the points aren’t showing on the graph anymore… When students type out the points in the table they aren’t showing.

That was a quick fix! Thank you again for your help :slight_smile:

Oops! I accidentally turned off those three points. I’m glad you caught that, and happy to help :slight_smile: